Semantic Web for the Film Industry

From: <dave@dknicholas.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 15:10:07 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear all,

I'm hoping to begin postgraduate research looking into the use of
Semantic Web technologies within the film industry. This will likely
cover suitable ontologies and semantic markup that filmmakers should
begin using as their industry moves further and further onto the web.
I'm interested in getting in touch with anyone else in the community
who might be working on (or interested in) anything in a similar field.
I'm aware of the Web and TV IG but haven't yet managed to find anyone
specifically looking at web technologies with regards to film.

Anyone interested in this area please feel free to drop me an email. I'm
hoping to put together a group of web technologists for film that can
collaborate and support each other's work.

Cheers,

--
Dave Nicholas
http://dknicholas.com