RE: Semantic Web for the Film Industry

Hi Dave,

I love this field and I do a research about it long time ago for the
SWAD-Europe [1]

You can find it in:
http://www.sidar.org/ponencias/2004/egyrs/tallerws/all.htm

Is in Spanish and as you can see a very early approach.

My time now is dedicated to accessibility in e-learning, but I'm still
interesting in that. And I think that can be interesting too for education.

So I would like to collaborate with you, but I have not much time available.

All the best,
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Fundación Sidar – Acceso Universal