Intranet ontology?

From: Alexander Johannesen <alexander.johannesen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:22:58 +1100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi,

I've been googling all over the place (including swoogling) and can't
seem to find any decent ontologies for the basic stuff going on in a
corporate intranet. I assumed this would be dime a dozen, but I'm now
a bit stumped, woefully admitting to having to have a stab at it
myself. But before I do, does anyone have clues to where I could find
one? I would assume it to contain basic entities (like people,
companies, projects, news, comments, documents, etc.) and basic
relationships between these, even something basic I can build on.
Anyone?

Kind regards,

Alex
--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps