Re: Intranet ontology?

Hi Alexander,

Not sure there is anything special about the internal (intranet) use-case
in terms of ontologies. Taking your list I'd use:

people -> foaf
companies -> foaf
projects -> doap
news -> bibo
comments -> sioc
documents -> bibo and dublin-core

I think you'll find everything you need, it's just that they won't be in
one place, they'll be modular.

rob