Re: Intranet ontology?

From: Rob Styles <rs@kasabi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:03:17 +0000
To: Alexander Johannesen <alexander.johannesen@gmail.com>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Alexander,

Not sure there is anything special about the internal (intranet) use-case
in terms of ontologies. Taking your list I'd use:

people -> foaf
companies -> foaf
projects -> doap
news -> bibo
comments -> sioc
documents -> bibo and dublin-core

I think you'll find everything you need, it's just that they won't be in
one place, they'll be modular.

rob