Re: Intranet ontology?

Hi i don t really understand what would be specific to the intranet
domain but regarding the entities you look for that could be interesting
if you look for knowledge management schemas.
does the nepomuk helps? :
http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/11/01/pimo/

Cheers
Ghalem

--
Ghalem Ouadjed Formateur France en Technologies Sémantiques
Certification et Conseil en Web Sémantique Membre Associé du STI