[ANN] dotNetRDF 0.6.0 Released

From: Rob Vesse <rvesse@dotnetrdf.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:55:27 -0800
To: "dotNetRDF Developer Discussion and Feature Request" <dotnetrdf-develop@lists.sourceforge.net>, "dotNetRDF User Help and Support" <dotnetrdf-support@lists.sourceforge.net>, "dotNetRDF Bug Report tracking and resolution" <dotnetrdf-bugs@lists.sourceforge.net>
CC: <semantic-web@w3.org>
We're pleased to announce the 0.6.0 release of the dotNetRDF API - you can
get this by going to Download dotNetRDF or obtain full source code by going
to Download dotNetRDF Source.

This release is a major feature release of the library which includes a
number of notable performance improvements particularly in reduced memory
usage through URI interning and an order of magnitude improved SPARQL
performance thanks to a new join algorithm.  We have also added Turtle 1.1
support to the library for the first time and updated SPARQL 1.1 support to
be fully compliant with the latest drafts.

Fuller release note may be found in the download or on our blog

As always thanks to everyone who contributed ideas, bug reports and patches
to the release.  Full acknowledgements may be found in the distributions.

Regards,

Rob Vesse