Re: Reasoning over millions of triples - any working reasoners?

From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:35:27 -0500
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Harry,

Just out of curiosity, what is the application that requires this kind of
reasoning over 50 million triples?

                Thanks,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL
and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering
Phone: USA 860 830 2085