Re: Reasoning over millions of triples - any working reasoners?

Hello Harry,

BigOWLIM can handle billions of statements and has specific
optimisations for owl:sameAs. It is packaged as a SAIL for Sesame, but
can also be used with Jena.

It is a commercial product, but free for research and evaluation. If you
are interested, go to http://www.ontotext.com/owlim/index.html and click
'get BigOWLIM' at the bottom of the page. Please fill in all the boxes
(to save time asking the same questions again) and fairly soon you
should receive a download link.

I hope this helps,
barry

--