Re: Ontologies for real estate?

"I am working (already pretty much done) on an ontology for real estate that
complements GoodRelations. There is no harm if anyone else defines his / her
own one, but since offer and demand for real estate is a huge usecase, I
kindly ask you to try to make your vocabulary
 GoodRelations-compatible so that one can use GR for the commercial part."
I still planning to see what is "GoodRelations". Meantime, if you want to
succeed, it is good to study at least the IFC ontology as suggested in my
last email; namely its rooted entities:

1. object definitions (occurences and
types/actors/controls/groups/products/processes/resources);

2. relationships (composition, assignment, connectivity, association, and
definition);

3. objects property sets (a value, a list of value, a table of value, a data
structure);

As well as its base classes of Products, Processes and Resources, etc.

If the content accommodates your formatting, then you are following the AEC
industry.

Azamat Abdoullaev