Re: Turtle update (was Re: RDF Syntaxes 2.0)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@talis.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:55:37 +0000
To: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
What woudl be nice is to iron out the differences in the details e.g. of
prefixed names between SPARQL, Turtle and N3.  Then we have a set of
basic terms for UIR, literal, prefixed name and bnodes on which to build
various synatxes like TriG, N-quads+prefixes, Turtle, and also use such
terms in non-RDF formats like TSV.

	Andy