Re: RDF Syntaxes 2.0

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:11:53 -0800
To: Richard Light <richard@light.demon.co.uk>
CC: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>, semantic-web@w3.org

On TTL

I would have thought that if we decide to have another RDF WG, turtle
would be a candidate for an attempt on the W3C speed record from opening
the WG to Rec .... e.g. month1 FPWD, month 2 LC, month 3 PR.

Basically, it is already spec-ed out, we already have many interop
implementations, I suspect that the community has plenty of test cases.
Basically W3C should rubber stamp a de facto standard here, and the
charter should make it clear that that is the intent (no meaningful
review needed)

Jeremy