Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0"

Thank you for referencing MUO. Please note that we're about to
announce a revised version of MUO which addresses the feedback we
received wrt the previous version. Particularly, the new version
includes support for the Interpretation Properties Pattern (IPP).

Best,

Diego.

--
Diego Berrueta