Re: Alternatives to containers/collections (was Re: Requirements for a possible "RDF 2.0")

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:40:09 -0800
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
CC: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Pat Hayes wrote:
> Hmm, very good points, Michael. I think Dave R. is on similar lines.
>
> I feel like I need to go away and think about this more.

In a sense this argues us down to doing simple maintenance like
referencing the now finished IRI spec - but if that is all there is do,
it isn't worth the cost (must be at least a quarter of million for a
spec revision, no matter how slight - I think >$1M seems a more
realistic figure).

I found both Michael and Dave's arguments very strong.

Jeremy