Re: call to arms

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010, Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net> wrote:

> Danny has been one of the most convincing evangelist for years. We need more.
> ACTION: Tell a story to people.

We (Talis) are doing this with Nodalities magazine, blogs and
podcasts, reaching out beyond the technologists. If you have stories
we want to help you get them known - free distribution for your ideas,
software, products, services or whatever. The only cost is the time it
takes you to write a couple of pages or to chat to us over skype. Just
email us at nodalities-magazine@talis.com

Remember no-one on this mailing list is a target for evangelism: we're
all convinced already! None of us are really target users for this
stuff either because we're much more interested in the architecture
and technology. We need to share stories and evangelise much wider to
the people who decide what technologies their organisations should
invest in.

Ian