Re: tweet2rdf vocabulary convergence

Toby (or anyone else),
are you in contact with Evan? I see that the status.net rdf schema is
not published yet. Would they perhaps be interested/willing to use the
potential result of this as their ont? IOW, they'll get a proper RDF
Schema for their namespace, and we'd have at least one thing less to
agree on. Anyone aware of other statusnet terms apart from postIcon?

Cheers,
Benji

--
Benjamin Nowack