Re: tweet2rdf vocabulary convergence

Benjamin,

Very timely, indeed. I'm currently writing on a tool that allows temporal
tracking with the following logic:

+ time-stamp tweets (that is, put in a named graphs with the time slot they
have been posted - what do people think, are 5s a sensible time slot?) in
order to be able to make statements in which order what happened (I fear
that the concrete time stamp in RSS is not sufficient, hence ...)

+ interlink the tweets with the following structured data items as a
interlink basis: @xxx, 'RT' (and its variants) and #topic (mostly covered by
nanoformats)

> Should we try to create a shared vocab for
> such in-tweet data (recipient, mentioned people, author-avatar/profile,
> tags, machine tags, short urls, expanded urls, re-tweets, vias,
> embedded Linked Data URIs, groups, DM, ...)?

I'd be very interested to engage in this. Please let me know if you have
concrete steps planned. Maybe first review existing vocabs to see what is
covered already, today?

Cheers,
      Michael

--