Re: FOAF sites offline during cleanup

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:21:07 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, foaf-dev Friend of a <foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org>, foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Hay Bijian

I am not sure where you get your certainties  from, and I am happy to take
my choice of analogy  offilst

when my accounts were hacked, I felt like had been physically violated, no
more no less

I work for a victim support group, and the feeling that one gets from
aggression is the same in different incidents
I can share the references with you, if you are itnersted

I know its a strong analogy, but that's exactly how I feel when my servers
are hacked

I guess I have a strong bond with my storage

I am sorry IF  that *IS* disturbing

--
Paola Di Maio,