Re: FOAF sites offline during cleanup

Hay Bijian

I am not sure where you get your certainties  from, and I am happy to take
my choice of analogy  offilst

when my accounts were hacked, I felt like had been physically violated, no
more no less

I work for a victim support group, and the feeling that one gets from
aggression is the same in different incidents
I can share the references with you, if you are itnersted

I know its a strong analogy, but that's exactly how I feel when my servers
are hacked

I guess I have a strong bond with my storage

I am sorry IF  that *IS* disturbing

--
Paola Di Maio,