Re: A new Semantic Web logo?

On Thursday 11 October 2007 14:10, Denny Vrandečić wrote:

> >   The logo must stand alone: it cannot be combined with any other design
> >   element such as photography, type, borders, nor can it be incorporated
> >   into another logo.
>
> So this especially means that HP could not make a HP-Semantic-Web-Group
> logo by simply taking the HP-Logo and glueing the Box next to it?

We couldn't put it next to the Jena logo, as I read it, but I was thinking
rather more generally than constraints on HP (or any other company) and its
logos: "combined" and "design element" are rather open terms, and there
doesn't seem to be a handy link to the appropriate ontology.

--
Chris "will now be quiet" Dollin

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered office:                Cain Road, Bracknell,
registered no: 690597 England                                    Berks RG12 1HN