Re: Re: Disaster management ontologies?

 Azamat ,
 Suppose it is very important ! As first steps it will be good to
 organize close communications with another communities around . For
 example with the ONTOLOG community which activity is around Upper
 Ontologies - http://ontolog.cim3.net/ .
 They have already a reference to the Stafford Beer community (VSM)
 http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantEventsOfInterest2007
 (see 9-10 of March). Suppose it will be helpful  for the Semantic-Web
 community to have close communications with VSM community too.!
 http://cybernetics-society.wikispaces.com/

 Best,
 Leonid Otosky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it
 -