need for open development of business object ontology?

From: AJ Chen <canovaj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:13:46 -0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org
I see upgrade of business web site to take advantage of the emerging
semantic web is a good application. It could become a potential driver for
enterprises to publish data in semantic format. I also believe that wide
adoption of such semantic upgrade requires a community-supported ontology,
which ideally comes out of W3C. I would like to ask if any of you is
interested in participating in developing such an ontology for enterprise
web site. I guess it may trigger W3C to consider it as a potential task if
there are sufficient interests. So, please make your voice heard regarding
semantic web site ontology.

AJ
--
AJ Chen, PhD