  From: AJ Chen
  To: semantic-web@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 4:13 PM
  Subject: need for open development of business object ontology?

  I see upgrade of business web site to take advantage of the emerging semantic web is a good application. It could become a potential driver for enterprises to publish data in semantic format. I also believe that wide adoption of such semantic upgrade requires a community-supported ontology, which ideally comes out of W3C. I would like to ask if any of you is interested in participating in developing such an ontology for enterprise web site. I guess it may trigger W3C to consider it as a potential task if there are sufficient interests. So, please make your voice heard regarding semantic web site ontology.

  AJ
  --
  AJ Chen, PhD
  http://web2express.org