[tangle] getting the semweb exactly wrong

From: Timothy Falconer <timothy@immuexa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 09:41:12 -0500
Blog post excerpt:

"Reading such comments confounds me, since they've got it *exactly*
wrong. The Semantic Web approach is LOOSE, not normalized.
How did this happen? Why is the Semantic Web so misunderstood by so
many? Here's my guess...
So, here we are, watching terms like "Web 2.0" and "folksonomies" get
traction instead, simply because pundits (who can write clearly)
understand them more easily, and don't need to know Backus-Naur Form
to grok what's going on."

Full post at:
http://bigfractaltangle.com/archive/2006/01/02.jsp

Timothy Falconer