Re: Vocabs for annotating media files?

Danny Ayers wrote:

>Anyone happen to know of any existing, fairly simple
>vocabularies/languages/formats for annotating media data? Something
>that might be expressable like:
>
><media rdf:about="http://example.org/wedding-speech.mp3">
>   <segments>
>      <segment>
>          <start>00:00</start>
>          <end>12:00</end>
>          <description>The groom's early deliquencies</description>
>          <transcript>Unaccustomed as I am...
>
>Cheers,
>Danny.

Mpeg-7 in xml is really heavyweight  and i wouldnt know how to make it
work with rdf directly. The lightweight (experimental?) owl version
seems more like it http://metadata.net/harmony/MPEG7/MPEG7.rdfs   ops
its rdfs, but there might be an owl version somewhere. I am unsure why
this file isnt liked from the harmony project itself.

Giovanni