Re: Propose to accept PR #449

> Unless someone objects in the next day or two, I propose to merge it
> without further discussion

I have these observations:

1. In
https://qt4cg.org/pr/449/xpath-functions-40/autodiff.html#map-composition-decomposition

it is said that:

" It is often useful to decompose a map into a sequence of entries, or
key-value pairs  "

This is still rather ambiguous and confusing to me, and this might be the
reason why I thought that "entry" is a synonym of "key-value pair".

This ambiguity can be removed by changing the text to:

" It is often useful to decompose a map either into a sequence of entries,
or into a sequence of key-value pairs  "

Or even better, move the definitions at the very front of this section,
before the defined concepts are referenced in the text.

2. In the table with all functions on maps for map:values the description
is: "Returns a sequence containing all the values present in a map, in
unpredictable order."
At the same time, for map:keys it says: "*Returns a sequence containing all
the keys present in a map*".
Note that in the latter the phrase "*in unpredictable order*" is missing.
This could confuse the reader that the keys are returned in some predefined
order.
This can be fixed by adding the missing phrase.

3. There are 2 functions that return entries: *map:entries* and *map:entry*,
but only one function for pairs:  *map:pairs*. We don't have a function:
*map:pair*
Is this an accidental omission, and if not what is the reason for this
decision?

Thanks,
Dimitre