Re: Propose to accept PR #449

Perhaps we should just have a 'Consent agenda' section on each week's
agenda, with a list of PRs that will be discussed if need be or accepted
silently if no one feels the need for discussion.  At the beginning of
the meeting, the chair asks if any of the items on the consent agenda
need discussion; if so, that item is taken up at an appropriate point in
the agenda, and all other PRs not mentioned as needing discussion are
adopted by general consent (hence the name).

Michael

Norm Tovey-Walsh <norm@saxonica.com> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Hi folks,
>
> I’ve been trying to experiment with ways to streamline our work. Any
> item discussed in a meeting carries with it a minimum amount of
> overhead. I don’t want to impede discussion of items where it’s needed,
> but if we don’t spend that overhead on items where it isn’t, we can get
> more useful work done.
>
> In PR #449, Mike has applied the changes we requested during review of
> PR #420. It has one approval and it looks fine to me.
>
> Unless someone objects in the next day or two, I propose to merge it
> without further discussion.

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com