Re: Infrastructure updates to the QT4CG spec repository

Thanks, you're a brave man. Disentangling that mess of ancient Ant scripts is a nightmare!

Incidentally I noticed it's still using Saxon 9.6. And quite possibly a bit of Xalan as well. That will only be a problem when we try reinstating the code that tests examples in the spec, which is only possible of course when you're using a processor that implements the spec.

Mike