Re: QT4CG “Charter and process” proposal

Just a few questions in the attached Word document.

Thanks,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.