W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > June 2007

Draft minutes: distributed meeting 2007-06-05

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:20:02 +0200
To: public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20070608122002.GC23117@raktajino.does-not-exist.org>

Draft minutes are at:

  http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes
  
Text below...

----- Forwarded message from Konrad Lanz <Konrad.Lanz@iaik.tugraz.at> -----


   [1]W3C

                                   - DRAFT -

     XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG Teleconference 4 June 2007,
                             Distributed Meeting #5
                                   5 Jun 2007

   [2]Agenda

   See also: [3]IRC log

Attendees

   Present
          Frederick_Hirsch, Konrad Lanz, EdSimon, jcc, Thomas, Hal, sean,
          grw, RobMiller, PHB

   Regrets
   Chair
          Frederick Hirsch

   Scribe
          Konrad Lanz

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting
         2. [6]Review and approval of last meeting's minutes
         3. [7]3) Action item review
         4. [8]Action-26
         5. [9]Action-28
         6. [10]Action-34
         7. [11]ACTION-35
         8. [12]ACTION-36
         9. [13]ACTION-37
        10. [14]ACTION-38
        11. [15]ACTION-39
        12. [16]ACTION-40
        13. [17]ACTION-41
        14. [18]ACTION-42
        15. [19]4) Workshop/CFP
        16. [20]4a) Proposed changes to CFP, Frederick Hirsch
        17. [21]4b) Confirm workshop logistics: 25 & 26 September, 9-5,
            BEA, San Jose.
        18. [22]Dates
        19. [23]4c) Other workshop issues.
        20. [24]5) Decryption Transform to Last Call
        21. [25]6) C14N11 Review
        22. [26]7) Algorithm URIs; dsig-usage note
        23. [27]8) Editorial review - XML Signature
        24. [28]8a) Errata 01 (Distinguished Name) issue
     * [29]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________________

Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting

   <tlr> Meeting: XML Sec WG weekly

   <tlr> Date: 5 June 2007

   HAL: not in office next meeting

   <tlr> Agenda:
   [30]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   007.html

   <tlr> Chair: fjh

Review and approval of last meeting's minutes

   <fjh> minutes from last meeting
   [31]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/29-xmlsec-minutes

   RESOLUTION: minutes approved

3) Action item review

Action-26: draft CG note draft for submission to XML CG

   <tlr> ACTION-26 continues

   tlr: no progress
   ... couple of issues need resolution and interaction with the xml
   coordination group

Action-28: Propose additional types of contributions for workshop CFP

   <scribe> Closed ACTION-28
   [32]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0
   047.html

Action-34 Verify that CR version of C14N11 has no conformance-affecting
changes against http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xml-c14n11-20061220/

   klanz2: no conformance affecting changes
   [33]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   014.html

ACTION-35 Review Konrad\\'s message re xml:base by next call

   [34]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/a
   tt-0044/Apendix.html

   that's the related mail
   [35]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0
   044.html

   fjh: still open and on rsalz

ACTION-36 Review KonraD\\'s message re xml:base by next call

   jcc: action should be closed

   <jcc> message from JC for action 36:
   [36]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html

ACTION-37 Review Konrad\\'s message re xml:base by next call

   sean: ongoing

ACTION-38 Review Konrad\\'s message re xml:base by next call

   ??? Close ??? ACTION-38
   @@@ No input on review: Did I miss some email / comment to close this
   Action ??? @@@

ACTION-39 Update editor\\'s draft according to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0042.html

   CLOSE ACTION-39 Done, see
   [37]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   002.html

ACTION-40 Contact CAO Yongsheng confirming treatment of E1 in Decryption
Transform

   CLOSE ACTION-40
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0002.
   html

ACTION-41 Check his implementation wrt DNAME erratum

   <Sean> ACTION: 41 to the Java SE implementation doesn't do any of the
   DNAME encoding rules; we just encode as RFC 2253 String [recorded in
   [38]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01]

   Close ACTION-41

ACTION-42 Produce example for breakage due to current E01 language

   [39]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   009.html

   Close ACTION-42

4) Workshop/CFP

   fjh: submission for approval next wednesday

4a) Proposed changes to CFP, Frederick Hirsch

   <fjh>
   [40]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   000.html

   <tlr> fjh, chair hat off: sent message to list with some tweaks

   fhj: add an item to capture other standards experience

   <tlr> +1 to the proposed changes

   <fjh> Experience and consequences of building other specifications or
   standards with the XML Signature and XML Encryption suites of
   specifications as a basis

   <fjh> Insight into the interaction of the XML Security specifications
   with the evolving XML environment

   fhj: other changes are editorial

   RESOLUTION: Changes by fjh are accepted

   <tlr> ACTION: thomas to update CFP draft as suggested in
   [41]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   000.html [recorded in
   [42]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-44 - Update CFP draft as suggested in
   [43]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   000.html [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-06-12].

   <ptrimint> hi, I am Panos Trimintzios from ENISA .. just logged in
   (apologies for delay)

4b) Confirm workshop logistics: 25 & 26 September, 9-5, BEA, San Jose.

   hal: largest room for people seated at tables for 30 people

   <tlr> phb: can contact VERISIGN and see if there's a venue there

   <tlr> ... have rooms that are large enough ...

   phb: makes a case at verisign to get room

   <tlr> [44]http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ws/cfp

   fjh: can we get this out before next tuesday

   tlr: give necessary information to phil

   phb: will be able to tell in a couple of days

   <fjh> ACTION: TLR to give information on hosting to PHB [recorded in
   [45]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action03]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-45 - Give information on hosting to PHB
   [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-06-12].

   <tlr> ACTION-45 due right away

   <fjh> ACTION: PHB to confirm hosting by end of the week [recorded in
   [46]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action04]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-46 - Confirm hosting by end of the week
   [on Phillip Hallam-Baker - due 2007-06-12].

   fjh: is it likely that verisign will host

   tlr: there can't be NDAs

Dates

   fjh: workshop nine to five
   ... considering changing the hosting from bea to verisign

4c) Other workshop issues.

   fjh: willing to chair

   tlr: there is critical mass to do program comittee work

   fjh: on regular call or extra calls

   tlr: if possible on regular calls
   ... split the burden among the group into sessions

   fjh: different workgroup members should participate in recording
   session's outcome to generate final reports

   NOTE: fjh offers to chair

5) Decryption Transform to Last Call

   fjh: do not neded to wairt for response to ACTION-40

   tlr: plan is to publish current editor's draft

   <tlr> Pending changes: (1) namespaces; (2) change reference to C14N 1.1
   to be more precise

   <tlr> Group can either trust editors to do this and just move ahead to
   do Last Call FPWD, or look at updated draft @ next meeting

   <tlr> I'm fine either way.

   <fjh> ACTION: tlr and fjh to update editors draft for next meeting
   [recorded in
   [47]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action05]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-47 - And fjh to update editors draft for
   next meeting [on Thomas Roessler - due 2007-06-12].

6) C14N11 Review

   <fjh>
   [48]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0
   044.html

   <fjh> klanz2: had action to determine if conformance changes between
   Dec and later version, none found

   <fjh> ... wrote implementation to test, found a separate issue with
   algorithm in appendix

   <fjh> ... proposed changed version , also added set of test cases

   <fjh> ... primary issue .. processing

   fjh: rsalz not on the call

   <jcc>
   [49]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html

   <fjh> klanz2: xpath filters not defined for canonicalization as such

   jcc: example in section 3.8 does not relate XPATH-Filter

   fjh: put proposal on the list

   Create ACTION on jcc example in section 3.8 does not relate
   XPATH-Filter

   <fjh> ACTION:: jcc to make proposal to resolve issue on
   [50]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [recorded in
   [51]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action06]

   <tlr> ACTION: jcc to make proposal to resolve issue on
   [52]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [recorded in
   [53]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action07]

   <trackbot-ng> Sorry, couldn't find user - jcc

   <tlr> ACTION: cruellas to make proposal to resolve issue on
   [54]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [recorded in
   [55]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action08]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-48 - Make proposal to resolve issue on
   [56]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [on Juan Carlos Cruellas - due 2007-06-12].

   <fjh> jcc: asks for link to examples related to appendix a

   [57]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/a
   tt-0044/Apendix.html

   that's the related mail
   [58]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0
   044.html

   <fjh> sean: would help if konrad has examples showing output before
   changes he has made, and how different or change needed

   chat is okay

   <tlr> ACTION: konrad to illustrate proposed changes by example
   [recorded in
   [59]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action09]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-49 - Illustrate proposed changes by
   example [on Konrad Lanz - due 2007-06-12].

   <fjh> esimon2: +1 to sean

   ed: +1 to sean

   "no/.." -> "/" before

   "no/.." -> "" now

7) Algorithm URIs; dsig-usage note

   <fjh> [60]http://www.w3.org/TR/DSig-usage/

   tlr: we will have to use a different uri in the future
   ... given the input the uri will change
   ... how will the xml core wg react?

   <fjh> klanz2: some changes to c14n11 needed, conformance changing,
   during C14N11 CR

8) Editorial review - XML Signature

   <fjh> [61]http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xmldsig-errata#E01

8a) Errata 01 (Distinguished Name) issue

   sean: sun only does RFC 2253 and none of the special rules in XMLDSIG

   <fjh> sean: key issue is whether rules are optional

   ed: doesn't think the DNAME encoding rules are optional

   <fjh> klanz2: was optional in text, lowercase should, test cases
   indicated this

   <fjh> sean: need to know what implementations are doing

   <fjh> klanz2: give warning regarding unusual DNames in certs, not
   common

   ed: proposed some changes

   <esimon2>
   [62]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0
   050.html

   sean: everything we do should be consistent with rfc 2253

   <fjh> ack

   <fjh> klanz: +1 to sean

   <jcc> rfc 4514 obsoletes 2253

   <fjh> klanz: see if whitespace etc matter

   <esimon2> +q

   <fjh> ... ok with warning

   <fjh> klanz: changing RFC is conformance changing ?

   <esimon2> Need to evaluate whether our changes to the DN description,
   etc. affect XKMS.

   jcc: security considerations with DNAMES

   <fjh> tlr: what was mean originally, if what was meat, is there is case
   for change

   <fjh> ... capture in clear language what was meant originally

   <fjh> ... clarify whether normative language

   <jcc> section 7.2 of rf2253 (Use of distinguished names in security
   applications) warns about using the strings for identifying
   certificates. See
   [63]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   001.html

   <PHB2> I think we need to get folk like Alex Deacon involved here

   <PHB2> There are two sets of issues: what the specs say and what the
   applications do

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: 41 to the Java SE implementation doesn't do any of the
   DNAME encoding rules; we just encode as RFC 2253 String [recorded in
   [64]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: : jcc to make proposal to resolve issue on
   [65]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [recorded in
   [66]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action06]
   [NEW] ACTION: cruellas to make proposal to resolve issue on
   [67]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [recorded in
   [68]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action08]
   [NEW] ACTION: jcc to make proposal to resolve issue on
   [69]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   010.html [recorded in
   [70]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action07]
   [NEW] ACTION: konrad to illustrate proposed changes by example
   [recorded in
   [71]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action09]
   [NEW] ACTION: PHB to confirm hosting by end of the week [recorded in
   [72]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action04]
   [NEW] ACTION: thomas to update CFP draft as suggested in
   [73]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
   000.html [recorded in
   [74]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: tlr and fjh to update editors draft for next meeting
   [recorded in
   [75]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action05]
   [NEW] ACTION: TLR to give information on hosting to PHB [recorded in
   [76]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action03]

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [77]scribe.perl version 1.128
    ([78]CVS log)
    $Date: 2007/06/05 14:08:39 $
     __________________________________________________________________

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128  of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13
Check for newer version at [79]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/clodsed//
FAILED: s/clodsed/closed/
Succeeded: s/Action 40/Action 41/
FAILED: s/Action 40/Action 41/
Succeeded: s/fhj/fjh/
Succeeded: s/fhj/fjh/
Succeeded: s/fhj/fjh/
Succeeded: s/langue/language/
Found Scribe: Konrad Lanz
Found ScribeNick: klanz2
Default Present: Frederick_Hirsch, klanz2, EdSimon, jcc, Thomas, Hal, sean, grw
, RobMiller, PHB
Present: Frederick_Hirsch klanz2 EdSimon jcc Thomas Hal sean grw RobMiller PHB
Agenda: [80]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0
007.html
Found Date: 5 Jun 2007
Guessing minutes URL: [81]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html

WARNING: No person found for ACTION item: : jcc to make proposal to resolve iss
ue on  [82]http://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007jun/00
10.html [recorded in [83]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#actio
n06]

People with action items: 41 cruellas fjh jcc konrad phb thomas tlr


   [End of [84]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

References

   1. http://www.w3.org/
   2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0007.html
   3. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-irc
   4. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#agenda
   5. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item01
   6. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item02
   7. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item03
   8. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item04
   9. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item05
  10. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item06
  11. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item07
  12. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item08
  13. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item09
  14. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item10
  15. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item10a
  16. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item10b
  17. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item10c
  18. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item10d
  19. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item11
  20. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item11a
  21. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item12
  22. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item13
  23. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item14
  24. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item15
  25. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item16
  26. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item17
  27. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item18
  28. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#item19
  29. file://localhost/home/roessler/.tmp/05-xmlsec-minutes_cleaned.html#ActionSummary
  30. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0007.html
  31. http://www.w3.org/2007/05/29-xmlsec-minutes
  32. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0047.html
  33. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0014.html
  34. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/att-0044/Apendix.html
  35. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0044.html
  36. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  37. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0002.html
  38. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01
  39. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0009.html
  40. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0000.html
  41. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0000.html
  42. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02
  43. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0000.html
  44. http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ws/cfp
  45. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action03
  46. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action04
  47. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action05
  48. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0044.html
  49. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  50. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  51. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action06
  52. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  53. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action07
  54. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  55. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action08
  56. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  57. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/att-0044/Apendix.html
  58. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0044.html
  59. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action09
  60. http://www.w3.org/TR/DSig-usage/
  61. http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xmldsig-errata#E01
  62. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0050.html
  63. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0001.html
  64. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01
  65. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  66. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action06
  67. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  68. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action08
  69. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0010.html
  70. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action07
  71. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action09
  72. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action04
  73. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0000.html
  74. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02
  75. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action05
  76. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action03
  77. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
  78. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
  79. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
  80. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0007.html
  81. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html
  82. http://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007jun/0010.html
  83. http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-xmlsec-minutes.html#action06
  84. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm


----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
Received on Friday, 8 June 2007 12:20:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:58:42 UTC