Re: Syntax

> Peephole (we really need a better name) is the component that takes an
> XPath expression that (presumably) identifies an element and applies
> the steps to that subtree.
>
> You could, for example, apply XSLT to each of the <chapter> elements
> in a book without ever having to load the entire book into memory
> (assuming your implementation was smart enough to evaluate the
> expression in a streaming fashion).

Norm,

I thought I understood what you meant after reading your first
paragraph above, and then I got confused by the second one. With what
you are saying about applying an XSLT on each chapter of a book, how
would the peephole be different than the for-each?

Alex
--
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/