Re: Variables/Parameters and Scoping

> In this case, each individual expression is easy to understand and
> implement and there's nothing that prevents a user from building
> compound expressions if they need them:

Good point. I agree.

Now talking about the syntax (it's nice to know that there will be
always something people can disagree about!), what about staying with
"ref" instead of "document"? It's not that I particularly like "ref",
but I dislike "document" as we could be pointing to a sequence of
documents.

Alex
--
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):