Re: XQuery 1.0

2009/4/7 mozer wrote:

> 1) it is an optional step, so I won't die for that (people can do p:xquery11)
> 2) there is a lot of profile for XQuery (Update, Scripting extension, etc..)
> 3) we should be consistent with p:xsl-formatter (2.0 in the pipe),
> p:validate-with-xml-schema (1.1 in the pipe), p:validate-with-relax-ng
> (some amendments in the pipe), etc.

  Just to add more complexity to the story, for XQuery the version
number can be not only 1.0 and 1.1 or 2.0, but also 1.0-ml for
instance.  The later is a version number used by MarkLogic (this is
more or less 1.0 plus various ML extensions enabled by default.)

  I guess this should be supported by p:xquery.  I am not sure this is
relevant to the discussion though, as maybe we can see that as an
XQuery 1.0 expression, with a version number of 1.0-ml within its
text...

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges