Re: [closed] Re: rdf accommodation

Norman Walsh wrote:
> Thank you for your comment. The WG has considered your suggestion and
> decided[1] that, while we think it would be great if folks with the
> relevant experience undertook to define a set of steps for RDF
> processing, the XProc WG doesn't plan to undertake the effort for
> V1.0.
>
> Please let us know if you are unsatisfied with this resolution.

I understand why you are punting.  I would be satisfied to see this land
on someone's plate within W3C.  But SWD WG don't appear to have picked
it up.  And unless you put it on the 1.x or 2.0 issues list for XProc,
it will just gather dust in the comments archive.

Is this a TAGworthy topic, pursuant to TAG mission 3: "to help
coordinate cross-technology architecture developments inside and outside
W3C"[1]?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-tag-charter.html#Mission