RE: Implicit parameter input on p:pipeline

It also seems to me that the text in section 2.5 does not handle the
case when a pipeline declares an explicit *output* port named
"parameters". I think this should be allowed (the specification does not
seem to forbid it), but then the text:

"If the pipeline declares an ordinary input named 'parameters', the
implicit primary parameter input port will be named 'parameters1'. If
that's not available, then 'parameters2', etc. until an available name
is found."

Should be changed to:

"If the pipeline declares an ordinary input OR OUTPUT named
'parameters', the implicit primary parameter input port will be named
'parameters1'. If that's not available, then 'parameters2', etc. until
an available name is found."

Regards,
Vojtech

--