XInclude 3rd Ed [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 December 5]

Per our decision at the f2f
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Nov/0016
we are replacing mentions to URIs and IRIs in our XML specs with
a reference to the definition of LEIRI which is coming out in
the upcoming revised IRI RFC; see section 7 of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-bis-01.txt

In the case of XInclude, that's the href attribute described in
XInclude's section 3.1 and a mention of the href attribute in
section 4.1.1.

The suggestion (overview-wise) is for 3.1 to have its first
sentence replaced with "A LEIRI [ref to the IRI RFC]" and for
4.1 to be adjusted "appropriately".

I might suggest the following for section 4.1:

1.  Change the first sentence to "The value of the href attribute
is a LEIRI [ref to the IRI RFC]".

2.  I don't know what to do with the rest of this para.  The
second sentence talks about base URIs--can we just delete it,
or do we have to say something about the base URI for a LEIRI?
The third sentence defines "include location" using the terms
URI and IRI--how does this need to change to account for LEIRIs?

I'm hoping other WG members will have some ideas.

2.  Delete section 4.1.1.