RE: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 December 5

I believe it confuses most of us (it confuses me).

They didn't ask us to review it, but I thought we should know
about it and potentially say something.

On the other hand, it appears that the TAG will be looking into
it, so we may not have to say anything.

On the third hand, the TAG is often fairly subtle in its responses,
so if we wish to be more blunt, we might opt to make a comment.