RE: XML Core WG devloping xml:id

Just in case anyone's confused, this is the message Makoto
sent six days ago that just came through and that Norm
had forwarded to us earlier.  And Norm has already replied
to this and reflected it (we hope) in his latest draft
that he's also sent to Makoto.

I have not yet seen any reply to Norm's latest draft.