Re: XHTML2: caption element in object and table modules

I agree with your second suggestion. The only question I have is
whether the label element from XForms could be used instead, or
whether we see caption and label as slightly different.

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck