Travelling to USA

 From now on travellers to the USA have to either get a visa
or use a US Government website to get advance approval.  Just coming from a
"visa waiver country" is no longer good enough.

The information site is:

... which links to the actual (secure) process site:

Note that a web search of ESTA may lead you to something like ""
which looks official, but is really a private company trying to charge
you money for a service that is the same as the free
government-provided service.

Having just tried out the system, I propose that we no longer have FtFs in  
the USA.


Received on Tuesday, 13 January 2009 14:55:38 UTC