Re: continuation: community or full working group

What about to the idea already discussed of pushing WebID into the
future Web Identity WG?

On 20 October 2011 10:57, Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  As we are nearing the end of the term of the XG (it is in 3 months or so) we need to ask how we shall continue: a community group or a Full Working group. We have something that is quite close to a standard, but we won't be able to clean it up completely in the time left for the group I think.
>
> In any case this is a process that is in constant evolution, and that will evolve more as we get to have people on board that wish to make larger deployments.
>
>   Henry

Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
C/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org