continuation: community or full working group

From: Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:57:38 +0200
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

  As we are nearing the end of the term of the XG (it is in 3 months or so) we need to ask how we shall continue: a community group or a Full Working group. We have something that is quite close to a standard, but we won't be able to clean it up completely in the time left for the group I think.

In any case this is a process that is in constant evolution, and that will evolve more as we get to have people on board that wish to make larger deployments.