Re: how dirty can the HTML be, and still be RDFa?

On 11/25/11 3:35 PM, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:
> RDFa 1.1 has several improvements leading to simpler markup, plays
> well with HTML5 and isn't as restrictive as RDFa 1.0 re doctypes.
Ultimately, we are going to end up with the obvious question: why isn't
html+microdata being given the same standing as (x)html+rdfa? There is a
mime type claims war raging re. who really owns: text/html. You know
that html+microdata is the natural representation for: text/html. Thus,
can we really save implementer the hassle of figuring all of this out.

We shouldn't force syntax on anyone. There are many ways to represent
EAV/SPO based directed graphs. If we are going to suggest anything, lets
veer away from covert (x)html+rdfa vs html5+microdata wars re. mime
type: text/html. It ultimately just infuriates implementers.

Founder&  CEO