RE: include privat ekeys Re: rsa ontology in cert namespace

 Stop calling a "cert" ontology too, since it precious little to do with certificates - as anyone understands the term. The bindings are not signed, and in RDF land show no sign of being signed in the next decade.  That said, I am signing our RSS feeds - bearing SSO link sets not blog page links and summaries - these days, using W3C's XML-DSIG. I can find no reason why I should not stuff a foaf card in HTML in the author/person element of the RSS feed or RSS item. Should that card have a webid graph within, an RSS feed of one item can sign the HTML serialization of the foaf card. Similarly, we are signing (XML) metadata describing our 100+ IDPs, using the OASIS standards. I dont see why, as we increasingly dominate the APIs for metadata management in windows, why similarly the foaf card should not be stuffed into the person and contact, fields too.   > From: timbl@w3.org