VOTE CONCLUSION - was: 2 resolutions, please vote

Thanks for the votes.

So there is pretty unanimous support for both proposals.

1) xsd:hexBinary
----------------

 has been argued in detail so I think that is established. It also fits in nicely with the
XML dsig crypto usage -  http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/  - which uses binaries. That means our ontology could be thought of as the
GRDDLable ontology of that spec. We use a hex encoding of binary but they use a base64 one.

QUESTION: is it on the cards that the SPARQL working group add an identification of base64 and hex binaries? (It need not be this year, it can be in the next years) Ie: that a query made in one encoding should be true when made on a graph with the same binary encoded in the other encoding? This would be very handy. Can someone take on the task of passing that need on to that group?

2) Merge RSA into cert ontogy
-----------------------------

This had less debate here so I think there are a few questions I have on that subject, before I proceed. The reason I put them in different namespaces was that I felt writing

 key  rsa:modulus ...
      rsa:exponent ...

made more sense than writing

  key cert:modulus ...

but perhaps that is more visible with DSA and their one letter names p q ...

  key dsa:p "...";
      dsa:q "...";

immediately explains things whereas cert:p, cert:q a bit less...

Now was the reason that people did not want these to be in the same namespace simply that as we know having too many namespaces
would be annoying to large providers?  Is that does solved with RDFa profiles? http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-rdfa-core-20110331/#s_profiles ? Or are there other considerations?

I'll write out the ontology in more detail for RSA and DSA today ignoring the details in the meantime.

Henry