Re: new spec in bblfish branch of mercurial repository

And 3 more updates to the spec before the teleconference.

6 minutes ago	Henry Story	add a namespaces section bblfish tip	changeset | files
37 minutes ago	Henry Story	vocabulary changes bblfish	changeset | files
81 minutes ago	Henry Story	[mq]: abstract bblfish	changeset | files
17 hours ago	Henry Story	updated spec with new UML diagram, new vocabulary, a rewritten sequence diagram explanation, and filled in some other sections. bblfish

I put the result up here:

  http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/11/21/index-respec.html

Henry