Re: WebID-ISSUE-5 (bblfish): Follow Work in publishing keys in DNSSEC

Perhaps revisit 2 topics:

the larmouth oid uri I-D (that refs and leverages dns and dnssec) so one has confidence that this identifier is well formed and binds to the rr that it may identify. (Recall that oids have short names aswell as numerical names.)

The alternative notion of an http scheme identifying a dns rr, rather than an oid uri.

What we want is not a logon protocol, but a way for reasoners  to be able to work with the authentication statements tied to the oid/http uri (webid) much as any other uri is worked with in backtracking reasoners. It's just that the webid has implications that non webid Uris don't have, when being "processed" using security ontologies that guide the specific search.