You meet the 2 endorsers rule, if you act together. One is enterprise
focused, the other public web focused. But, it's the same pattern.

But, you have to work cooperatively, to meet the rule. Otherwise, we assign
#5 to the next  contender (add new ciphersuite, suite C from NSA, since they
have 3 US browser vendors advocating for it...)

Could we imagine allowing the URI to have an ldap URI in the SAN URI SIMPLY
to address the mediators position? Or would we stomp off and leave the
field, unrelenting?

This kind of the thing is a test of reasoned argument, when selling
positions (vs theorems).