Re: Singly, The Locker Project, and Telehash, and More

> On 19 Apr 2011, at 00:26, Jeff Sayre wrote:
>
>> On a related note, I get the feeling, from the little time I've spent on
>> the Federated Social Web IG to date, that most of the time when WebID is
>> brought up, people gloss over.
>
> I don't get that feeling. Rather my feeling is that there is not much
> movement
> on that list right now (or perhaps I am not listening to the right
> channels).
> Good WebID based demos should be what ends up convincing people, and I
> really want
> to produce a few such for Berlin.
>
> Henry

Perhaps I'm placing too much weight on interactions I've had with a few
members on Twitter regarding Social Web issues. That might be clouding my
judgement with respect to WebID's reception on the Fed Social Web IG.

Either way, you are correct, Henry. Having a solid demo for the Berlin
gathering is key. The next several months will be a critical time for our
efforts.

Jeff