Re: Singly, The Locker Project, and Telehash, and More

On 19 Apr 2011, at 00:26, Jeff Sayre wrote:

> On a related note, I get the feeling, from the little time I've spent on
> the Federated Social Web IG to date, that most of the time when WebID is
> brought up, people gloss over.

I don't get that feeling. Rather my feeling is that there is not much movement
on that list right now (or perhaps I am not listening to the right channels).
Good WebID based demos should be what ends up convincing people, and I really want
to produce a few such for Berlin.