Re: Ontology documentation (Graphics)

Hi everyone,

I have inserted in the wiki the section about the ontology structure
using the figures I sent before and describing them with some text:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Report_Ontology_Structure

Feel free to comment or modify it.

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group (http://www.oeg-upm.net/)
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19