some Identity and Social Networking links

From: Henry Story <Henry.Story@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:09:34 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
I just discovered this interesting blog post on the subject. It is
part of Project Concordia, so I suppose many of you know of this
already.

"Relationships and Identity: Two Sides of the Social Networking Coin"
http://mikeg.typepad.com/perceptions/2009/06/relationships-and-identity-two-sides-of-the-social-networking-coin.html
This is a bit high level and general. I found the follow-on papers
which have detailed examples a lot more interesting:

"Relationships and Identity: Two Sides of the Social Networking Coin"
http://mikeg.typepad.com/perceptions/2009/07/relationships-and-identity-two-sides-of-the-social-networking-coin.html
http://mikeg.typepad.com/perceptions/2009/07/part-2---relationships-and-identity-two-sides-of-the-social-networking-coin.html

I read up on the very interesting thesis linked to from the weekly
meeting 2 weeks ago:
"SAVING FACE: The privacy architecture of Facebook" and wrote a review
of it:
http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/saving_face_the_privacy_architecture

	Henry

Social Web Architect